March 22, 2010

Scavenger Hunt!

Yesterday, we went to a picnic. We did Scavenger Hunt. We had to find things in the park that begin from A to Z. The girl's team got 15 items and the boy's team got 14! We did it in one hour.


It was fun but my feet hurt and my sandals broke from walking around the park. So we went to the mall from the park to buy new pink slippers for me.


At the mall, we did another Scavenger Hunt. We got all items on our list except for letter Q. Can you think of things in a mall that begin with letter Q?

I got FLOWERS for F!

See more pictures here!

4 comments:

  1. For Q you could do...a quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiz game? Zoe, I love your blog! It is full of color and sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day Zoe! I love your new pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zoe, I love your blog! I hope you will continue to write it. I will visit again to see what interesting fun things you are up to.

    ReplyDelete