May 14, 2010

It's Fruit Season!

Bee Wise: New Button, New Schedule
 
Do you know that in most countries in Asia, it's fruit season now? 


I learned this week that some fruits are not always available the whole year. But from May to July, we can find almost all kinds of fruit we want.


My mom bought a basket full of fruit. I love eating fruits. My favorite fruits are papaya, and mangosteen. They are not in this basket but we can easily buy them here at very cheap price.
 
I love mangoes too.  We always make them into mango shake. See those little fingers. They're mine!!!

This is my post for  Bee Wise.


I'm also joining here:






8 comments:

  1. Wow, love to eat these mangos. so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mango is my favorite one love it....Happy MYM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We share the same fondness for mangoes. Do you like mango with sticky rice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww we have some mango overload too this last weekend! :) im your newest follower!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choices for MYM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish i can buy mangoes from our asian store here. yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning, Zoe!

    I've never had mangoes before, but they look good. I love fruit, but some fruits I'm allergic to. :( Looks you you love fruit, too!

    Smiles,
    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete