June 13, 2010

Oh, Happy Day, Happy Day!


My mom and Dad took me and my brother and sister to the music school. My brother studied piano here before but now he is learning classical guitar. My sister learned how to dance hiphop here before but not she is learning jazz. I wanted to learn how to play violin but mom said I can come to my sister's dance class to try.

Here I am, waiting for the lesson to begin. I'm excited but a bit scared. My first time to join a dance class.

The classroom is on the 4th floor. Mom and Dad watch us on the tv monitor.

At first, we did the stretching. I am on the far left with my sister at the back. I like this part because I can split very well.

This time more children came. After the lesson my teacher told my mom and dad that I can join the class and my sister can join the advance class for bigger children.

I like to dance and I am so happy to be in a dance class. It's a happy, happy day for me!

1 comment: