August 22, 2010

Meet My Rabbit

His name is Pedro.

One day we saw him with his back legs straight and stiff. My mom checked the internet to see what happened. Maybe he accidentally broke a bone or something.

I took good care of him everyday. I washed him because he got really dirty dragging himself around.

I washed him dry every time.

He would not complain. Pedro is a good rabbit.

I cleaned his cage and gave him fresh food and water.

But after few weeks, he joined my other rabbits: Peter and Heidi.

I cried but my mom said I cannot keep my pets forever. I just have to thank them for the good times I had with them.


5 comments:

  1. Awww! Pedro looks so cute. He looks like he would be a good rabbit. I'm so sorry to hear that you lost him! :(

    Katie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know that rabbits liked baths! This one sure does. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pedro was a beautiful bunny, I'm sorry that he became ill and passed away. But you took such good care of him, especially when he was sick, and so he had a happy life.

    I found your delightful blog because your mom commented on my Camera Critter..a BUG!

    Hope to see you again on Camera Critters, it's the first time that I have joined in.

    Elizabeth in Mississippi (U.S.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor pedro... agree with you... we can never keep pets forever... what a nice pet..

    -rache

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sad for you that your little Pedro died, but as your mom says, pets don't last forever just as we humans. My neighbor had a bunny nobody could believe it he died at the age of 19 years !!!

    ReplyDelete