January 31, 2011

A Visit To The Post Office

My big sister and I started a Postcard Exchange project for this year. My mom and dad took us to the big post office to show us how things are done there. Then we went to the mall to buy postcards. There's more colorful postcards there than in the post office.

In the picture above, I am standing beside a postbox inside the mall. We can drop the postcards here after we write a message, the address to where we are sending it and our home address. We also need to buy a stamp on it, then it's ready to be flown all the way across the world, hehehe.

If you want to know more about our project, click here.



2 comments:

  1. That's nice. I bet you and your sister had fun writing the messages and sending them to your friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sending mails!

    Happy RT! :)

    heres mine..
    http://shengkay-mylifemybuhay.blogspot.com/2011/02/ruby-teusday-gumamela-flower.html

    ReplyDelete