January 9, 2010

A Dream Come True

I've been dreaming and praying to go back to Dream World. After 2 years, today, this dream came true.

Our first stop was the miniature of 7 wonders of the world. Here is Taj Mahal.

Something in Rome.... I forgot what it is...sorry.

My big sister by the Eiffel tower.


Our next stop is the Fairy Tale Land where everything is like a dream...



Then, there was a parade. I saw big princesses and clowns....they were really tall.


I had so much fun! It was like in a dream. They teased me that I was just dreaming today, that I was actually asleep.

We went to many rides and the last one was a cable car way high up. And I shouted very loud!!!!!!!! This is how it looks from up there.

Before I went to bed to night, I thanked God for this wonderful day He gave me. I will show you more pictures next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment