January 23, 2010

So-real Dream


I had a beautiful dream where I ate a giant juicy apple.



Then after eating that apple, I became smaller and smaller and smaller like a mouse!
Can you see me under the table?



I worked my way up on the chair. I was afraid that someone would step on me. Yikes!
But no one was in the room so I checked around, and I stepped on a soft bed, oops, a pair of slippers!

I tried to put them on.... how do you think I fit?

Then slowly I saw my feet growing bigger and bigger until they fit on the slippers.




I woke up and found myself back into my beautiful world.
Thank you mom and dad for taking us to Dream World.


2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe~ We were amazed by your pictures of Dream World. That was a special treat that your momma and daddy gave you. We wish we could go there too.

    Mrs. Santos (and Sophia 8, Naomi 6 and Noah 5)

    ReplyDelete