February 26, 2010

My Little Office

When I was learning sounds and phonetics, I had my lessons in the corner of our bedroom. My mom and I needed to use a cd player to do my lessons so we need to be in a room away from my big sister and big brother who were also studying on their own. I call my study area an "office".


In the picture you see my mom reading the story while I listened and looked at the picture. This part is for me to practice listening comprehension.

Did you notice we have they same shirt color? It's because green was our school uniform last year. This year it's yellow.

These are our latest "offices". I can now join my brother and sister because I can now read on my own. We have flags in our drawers. If we need mom's or dad's help, we raise a flag up so they know we need them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Love the photo of you and Mom :)
    Hey Mom :D
    Love your office, Jacob wants one in his room :)
    Tell the other kids Jacob and I said Hi :)
    Have a Blessed weekend :)

    ReplyDelete